Java AbstractQueue Class methods, constructors, variables available in Java 8 release are listed below. We will publish example program on each methods ASAP.
Constructors in Java AbstractQueue Class
|S.No||Constructor & Description|
Constructor for use by subclasses.
Methods in Java AbstractQueue Class
|S.No||Method & Description|
Inserts the specified element into this queue if it is possible to do so immediately without violating capacity restrictions, returning true upon success and throwing an IllegalStateException if no space is currently available.
Adds all of the elements in the specified collection to this queue.
Removes all of the elements from this queue.
Retrieves, but does not remove, the head of this queue.
Retrieves and removes the head of this queue.
Ask your questions in eHowToNow Forum
- Java – Collectors Class
- Java – Properties Class
- Java – Spliterator.OfInt Interface
- Java – LongConsumer Interface
- Java – HashSet Class
- Java – AtomicStampedReference Class
- Java – BlockingDeque Interface
- Java – TreeMap Class
- Java – Readable Interface
- Java – ConcurrentSkipListMap Class
- Java – TransferQueue Interface
- Java – LongFunction Interface
- Java – IntToLongFunction Interface
- Java – NavigableMap Interface
- Java – Function Interface