Java DoubleSummaryStatistics Class methods, constructors, variables available in Java 8 release are listed below. We will publish example program on each methods ASAP.
Constructors in Java DoubleSummaryStatistics Class
|S.No||Constructor & Description|
Construct an empty instance with zero count, zero sum, Double.POSITIVE_INFINITY min, Double.NEGATIVE_INFINITY max and zero average.
Methods in Java DoubleSummaryStatistics Class
|S.No||Method & Description|
Records another value into the summary information.
Combines the state of another DoubleSummaryStatistics into this one.
Returns the arithmetic mean of values recorded, or zero if no values have been recorded.
Return the count of values recorded.
Returns the maximum recorded value, Double.NaN if any recorded value was NaN or Double.NEGATIVE_INFINITY if no values were recorded.
Returns the minimum recorded value, Double.NaN if any recorded value was NaN or Double.POSITIVE_INFINITY if no values were recorded.
Returns the sum of values recorded, or zero if no values have been recorded.
Returns a string representation of the object.
Ask your questions in eHowToNow Forum
- Java – Spliterator.OfLong Interface
- Java ArrayList toArray() method with example
- Java – ToDoubleFunction Interface
- Java – GregorianCalendar Class
- Java – Delayed Interface
- Java – PrimitiveIterator.OfInt Interface
- Java – Date Class
- Java – Locale.LanguageRange Class
- Java – ReentrantReadWriteLock Class
- Java – Objects Class in Util Package
- Java – Comparator Interface
- Java – ArrayDeque Class
- Java – ThreadPoolExecutor Class
- Java – Map Interface
- Java – LongFunction Interface