Java SortedMap Interface methods, variables available in Java 8 release are listed below. We will publish example program on each methods ASAP.
Methods in Java SortedMap Interface
|S.No||Method & Description|
Returns the comparator used to order the keys in this map, or null if this map uses the natural ordering of its keys.
Returns a Set view of the mappings contained in this map.
Returns the first (lowest) key currently in this map.
Returns a view of the portion of this map whose keys are strictly less than toKey.
Returns a Set view of the keys contained in this map.
Returns the last (highest) key currently in this map.
Returns a view of the portion of this map whose keys range from fromKey, inclusive, to toKey, exclusive.
Returns a view of the portion of this map whose keys are greater than or equal to fromKey.
Returns a Collection view of the values contained in this map.
Ask your questions in eHowToNow Forum
- Java – IntSupplier Interface
- Java – HashMap Class
- Java – ConcurrentMap Interface
- Java – CountedCompleter Class
- Java – Exchanger Class
- Java – CompletionService Interface
- Java – AbstractOwnableSynchronizer Class
- Java ArrayList add(int index, E element) method with example
- Java – ServiceLoader Class
- Java – IntUnaryOperator Interface
- Java – ForkJoinTask Class
- Java – Objects Class in Util Package
- Java – AtomicReference Class
- Java – SplittableRandom Class
- Java – ConcurrentHashMap Class