Java Spliterator.OfPrimitive Interface methods, variables available in Java 8 release are listed below. We will publish example program on each methods ASAP.
Methods in Java Spliterator.OfPrimitive Interface
|S.No||Method & Description|
Performs the given action for each remaining element, sequentially in the current thread, until all elements have been processed or the action throws an exception.
If a remaining element exists, performs the given action on it, returning true; else returns false.
If this spliterator can be partitioned, returns a Spliterator covering elements, that will, upon return from this method, not be covered by this Spliterator.
Ask your questions in eHowToNow Forum
- Java – AbstractMap.SimpleEntry Class
- Java – IntBinaryOperator Interface
- Java ArrayList remove(Object o) method with example
- Java – BitSet Class
- Java – Dictionary Class
- Java – Objects Class in Util Package
- Java – LongSummaryStatistics Class
- Java – Stream.Builder Interface
- Java – Exchanger Class
- Java – ScheduledExecutorService Interface
- Java – LongStream Interface
- java.util.concurrent Package
- Java – EventObject Class
- Java – StringTokenizer Class
- Java – PrimitiveIterator.OfLong Interface