Java Spliterators.AbstractSpliterator Class methods, constructors, variables available in Java 8 release are listed below. We will publish example program on each methods ASAP.
Constructors in Java Spliterators.AbstractSpliterator Class
|S.No||Constructor & Description|
Creates a spliterator reporting the given estimated size and additionalCharacteristics.
Methods in Java Spliterators.AbstractSpliterator Class
|S.No||Method & Description|
Returns a set of characteristics of this Spliterator and its elements.
Returns an estimate of the number of elements that would be encountered by a Spliterator.forEachRemaining(java.util.function.Consumer<? super T>) traversal, or returns Long.MAX_VALUE if infinite, unknown, or too expensive to compute.
If this spliterator can be partitioned, returns a Spliterator covering elements, that will, upon return from this method, not be covered by this Spliterator.
Ask your questions in eHowToNow Forum
- Java – ThreadPoolExecutor.AbortPolicy Class
- Java – Formattable Interface
- Java – CopyOnWriteArraySet Class
- Java – AbstractCollection Class
- Java – Hashtable Class
- Java – Collection Interface
- java.util.concurrent.atomic Package
- Java – DoubleStream.Builder Interface
- java.util.concurrent.locks Package
- Java – ReentrantReadWriteLock.ReadLock Class
- Java – ConcurrentMap Interface
- Java – ForkJoinPool Class
- Java – PrimitiveIterator.OfDouble Interface
- Java – AbstractSet Class
- Java – Base64.Decoder Class