Java StringJoiner Class methods, constructors, variables available in Java 8 release are listed below. We will publish example program on each methods ASAP.
Constructors in Java StringJoiner Class
|S.No||Constructor & Description|
Constructs a StringJoiner with no characters in it, with no prefix or suffix, and a copy of the supplied delimiter.
Constructs a StringJoiner with no characters in it using copies of the supplied prefix, delimiter and suffix.
Methods in Java StringJoiner Class
|S.No||Method & Description|
Adds a copy of the given CharSequence value as the next element of the StringJoiner value.
Returns the length of the String representation of this StringJoiner.
Adds the contents of the given StringJoiner without prefix and suffix as the next element if it is non-empty.
Sets the sequence of characters to be used when determining the string representation of this StringJoiner and no elements have been added yet, that is, when it is empty.
Returns the current value, consisting of the prefix, the values added so far separated by the delimiter, and the suffix, unless no elements have been added in which case, the prefix + suffix or the emptyValue characters are returned
Ask your questions in eHowToNow Forum
- Java – Spliterators.AbstractLongSpliterator Class
- Java – SortedSet Interface
- Java – Collections Class
- Java – LongToIntFunction Interface
- Java – Delayed Interface
- Java – Base64.Decoder Class
- Java – ObjDoubleConsumer Interface
- Java – DoubleSummaryStatistics Class
- Java – StringTokenizer Class
- Java – Spliterators Class
- Java – BiConsumer Interface
- Java – RunnableFuture Interface
- Java – ForkJoinPool.ManagedBlocker Interface
- Java – ThreadLocalRandom Class
- Java – Runnable Interface