java.util.concurrent.locks Package : Interfaces and classes providing a framework for locking and waiting for conditions that is distinct from built-in synchronization and monitors.
Interfaces in java.util.concurrent.locks Package
|S.No||Interface & Description|
Condition factors out the Object monitor methods (wait, notify and notifyAll) into distinct objects to give the effect of having multiple wait-sets per object, by combining them with the use of arbitrary Lock implementations.
Lock implementations provide more extensive locking operations than can be obtained using synchronized methods and statements.
A ReadWriteLock maintains a pair of associated locks, one for read-only operations and one for writing.
Classes in java.util.concurrent.locks Package
|S.No||Class & Description|
A synchronizer that may be exclusively owned by a thread.
A version of AbstractQueuedSynchronizer in which synchronization state is maintained as a long.
Provides a framework for implementing blocking locks and related synchronizers (semaphores, events, etc) that rely on first-in-first-out (FIFO) wait queues.
Basic thread blocking primitives for creating locks and other synchronization classes.
A reentrant mutual exclusion Lock with the same basic behavior and semantics as the implicit monitor lock accessed using synchronized methods and statements, but with extended capabilities.
An implementation of ReadWriteLock supporting similar semantics to ReentrantLock.
The lock returned by method ReentrantReadWriteLock.readLock().
The lock returned by method ReentrantReadWriteLock.writeLock().
A capability-based lock with three modes for controlling read/write access.
Ask your questions in eHowToNow Forum
- Java – ReentrantLock Class
- Java ReentrantLock getWaitingThreads() method with example
- Java AbstractQueuedSynchronizer tryReleaseShared() method with example
- Java ReentrantReadWriteLock.ReadLock tryLock() method with example
- Java – ReadWriteLock Interface
- Java – AbstractOwnableSynchronizer Class
- Java StampedLock readLockInterruptibly() method with example
- Java ReentrantReadWriteLock.WriteLock unlock() method with example
- Java AbstractQueuedSynchronizer tryAcquire() method with example
- Java AbstractQueuedSynchronizer acquireShared() method with example
- Java AbstractQueuedLongSynchronizer getSharedQueuedThreads() method with example
- Java AbstractQueuedLongSynchronizer tryRelease() method with example
- Java ReentrantReadWriteLock.ReadLock lockInterruptibly() method with example
- Java AbstractQueuedLongSynchronizer acquireInterruptibly() method with example
- Java Lock tryLock() method with example