java.util.concurrent.locks Package : Interfaces and classes providing a framework for locking and waiting for conditions that is distinct from built-in synchronization and monitors.
Interfaces in java.util.concurrent.locks Package
|S.No||Interface & Description|
Condition factors out the Object monitor methods (wait, notify and notifyAll) into distinct objects to give the effect of having multiple wait-sets per object, by combining them with the use of arbitrary Lock implementations.
Lock implementations provide more extensive locking operations than can be obtained using synchronized methods and statements.
A ReadWriteLock maintains a pair of associated locks, one for read-only operations and one for writing.
Classes in java.util.concurrent.locks Package
|S.No||Class & Description|
A synchronizer that may be exclusively owned by a thread.
A version of AbstractQueuedSynchronizer in which synchronization state is maintained as a long.
Provides a framework for implementing blocking locks and related synchronizers (semaphores, events, etc) that rely on first-in-first-out (FIFO) wait queues.
Basic thread blocking primitives for creating locks and other synchronization classes.
A reentrant mutual exclusion Lock with the same basic behavior and semantics as the implicit monitor lock accessed using synchronized methods and statements, but with extended capabilities.
An implementation of ReadWriteLock supporting similar semantics to ReentrantLock.
The lock returned by method ReentrantReadWriteLock.readLock().
The lock returned by method ReentrantReadWriteLock.writeLock().
A capability-based lock with three modes for controlling read/write access.
Ask your questions in eHowToNow Forum
- Java ReentrantReadWriteLock.WriteLock tryLock() method with example
- Java – AbstractQueuedLongSynchronizer Class
- Java ReentrantReadWriteLock.ReadLock tryLock() method with example
- Java AbstractQueuedSynchronizer owns() method with example
- Java AbstractQueuedSynchronizer toString() method with example
- Java AbstractQueuedSynchronizer isHeldExclusively() method with example
- Java AbstractQueuedLongSynchronizer acquireInterruptibly() method with example
- Java AbstractQueuedLongSynchronizer owns() method with example
- Java AbstractQueuedSynchronizer tryAcquireShared() method with example
- Java ReentrantReadWriteLock.WriteLock toString() method with example
- Java AbstractQueuedSynchronizer acquireShared() method with example
- Java ReentrantReadWriteLock getWaitQueueLength() method with example
- Java ReentrantReadWriteLock.ReadLock unlock() method with example
- Java StampedLock validate() method with example
- Java – ReadWriteLock Interface