What is Share Market ?
Share Market (also know as Stock Market or Equity Market) is the aggregation of buyers and sellers of Stocks ( also known as Shares, Securities). Stocks are representation of ownership claim on company. These may include securities listed on public stock exchange or stocks are traded privately like shares of the private company traded to investors through crowed funding platforms. Stock exchanges list shares of common equity type or other security types like corporate bond
Why Share Market Exist
Stock market is the one of the most important ways for companies to raise money for their business. Share market allow the companies to list their business publicly to raise additional financial capital for expansion and operation expenses by selling the shares of ownership of the company in public market.
Market participants Retails investors (people like you and me), Institutional Investment firms like Domestic Institutional Investors (DII), Foreign Institutional Investors (DII) invest their money to stocks to gain profit. Stock market act as platform between companies and investors and regulating market to avoid fraudulent activities.
Size of Share market
As of 2017 size of word stock exchanges market capitalization about $79.225 trillions. United States has largest stock exchange in the world. US stocks changes holding 34% of world market capitalization and followed by United Kingdom 6% and Japan 6%.
Stocks are categories in various ways like county or stock exchange they are traded. Same company stocks may listed under different stock exchanges around the world in different countries. For example TCS stock listed under National Stock Exchange(NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India. TCS can also list its stock in stock exchange in other countries as well like United State or United Kingdom stock exchanges.
Ask your questions in eHowToNow Forum
- F&O Stocks Open = High Screener
- Share Market Introduction
- F&O Gap Down Stocks Screener
- Intraday Open = High Stocks Screener
- F&O Stocks Camarilla Pivot Point Screener
- F&O Stocks Trading above yesterday’s high
- F&O Stocks Classic Pivot Point Screener
- Intraday Stocks Camarilla Pivot Point Screener
- Intraday Gap Down Stocks Screener
- Stocks Trading below yesterday’s low
- Intraday Stocks Demark Pivot Point Screener
- F&O Stocks Fibonacci Pivot Point Screener
- Intraday Open = Low Stocks Screener
- F&O Stocks Open = Low Screener
- F&O Stocks Trading between previous day high-low Screener